1. - Top - End - #183
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto SoundITP IC 1: A Melancholy Song of Hope To Come

Love Sensei Jirou:
    "Hello my Otokage, glad to be here, glad to be here."
    Jirou says, changing the way he speaks and the tone on the drop of dime, suddenly acting as if he is the coolest most relaxed person in the world having little smile on his lips, and smooth voice flowing from his soul.
    "I've been around, love is always tumultuous. Like fire, it is. So warm, so passionate, we all need it, yet it can burn. Got to be careful, got to have the right touch. Not everyone has the touch of a master, but all can learn from the Love Sensei. Me, I know how love is, its a relationship built day by day, its a slow burn. Got to be careful with each brick 'cause its something you take slow, can't go too fast. Its a thing of patience, but won't I try our hopeful listeners patience here, lets get to the questions, shall we? The Sensei is here, and there are lessons that need teaching."

Mail Delivery Mission:
    "Jirou has better things to do than-"
    "As if Kikenna would-"
    "Shush!"
    They grunt and go back to their work. They find a package for the Masuku family, then of course mail for the Otokage's offices and such from various people. Various letters and packages for normal people in the village. and so on and so forth. The next step becomes:
    "Okay, now to actually deliver the mail. We have mailbags to carry them in to carry one sixth of the mail so we have to divide up the parts of the village we deliver to by neighborhoods we have to cover. Who will take which neighborhood?"
    She asks. Kimiko and Naneko were eyeing each other and the neighborhood in which the Masuku family is in, and thus the letter they were to deliver to Kikenna. There was of course the five other bags that could go certain other places but one would most certainly end up in Otokage tower or his offices. It was probably best to keep Kimiko and Naneko separated. Which way, which way?
    "Kimiko your the best of all of us your clearly most qualified to deliver that mail pile, some of it goes to the Otokage's offices after all."
    "I don't know how about Usagi delivers that mail? She is my valued teammate, why not give her a chance to impress the higher ups? I think I'll go for that residential district pile."
    "No, Kimiko, you are clearly better for delivering the mail with the Otokage important messages in them, my skills clearly cannot compare, I'll humbly deliver that residential mail, don't worry about it..."
    All three are fakely smiling while trying to manipulate around each other in this polite-fight.
    "No no no, Naneko you are clearly more qualified with your future in Anbu this will only get you used to the Anbu duties you'll be doing later on, its good experience for you!"
    "Come now, don't be humble! Delivering that kind of residential mail can go to Usagi or Miho, Kimiko you deserve to have the Otokage himself remember this!"
    "Are you really sure, Yuyuyu? I think the job can be trusted to Kazuo, future hero of Otogakure."
    "I want nothing to do with this! I'll take the mail meant to go to the industrial district!"
    Kazuo knew to not get involved in a crossfire of a polite-fight between three kunoichi. It never ends well.
    "Anyways about your the most qualified to take the Otokage's mail to him..."
    "Why don't you take this other residential mail pile, Naneko? I think I got that one."
    "Yuyuyu, I clearly know the way better down that way, you should take a different one..."
    This can go on for a while. But you don't have all day...
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2020-01-11 at 02:16 AM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".