An update on the calendar:

The calendar printer failed to meet it's deadline for no apparent reason that anyone can explain to me. It was supposed to ship last Tuesday, and now it's 6 days late. I've been trying to force them to upgrade me to overnight shipping to make up some of the lost time, but the upshot one way or the other is that Ookoodook doesn't have the calendar yet, and won't have it until tomorrow at the very earliest (but probably not for a few more days).

So if you ordered a calendar, your package won't have shipped yet. Also, if you took advantage of the lower shipping rate to Europe or Canada, I'm sorry to say that the bulk shipments haven't left the US yet because obviously they need the calendars, too—so your package is unfortunately delayed even if you didn't order the calendar.

Orders with just the book that also did not use the reduced shipping option should already be shipping. This is the vast lion's share of orders, though, so there are a lot for them to pack and get out the door.

I'll post more information when I have it, probably after I've yelled at a few more people.