Arono Tribe

Spoiler: Shell Island
Show

“So shall it be then.” The spirits show Arono Tribe a way into a half-flooded cavern. It is an ancient shrine to Tamihira. Fishbone talismans adorn the walls in a message, whose meaning has been lost. A mural of the whale makes it unmistakable to whom the shrine belongs. The cavern is illuminated by blue light, from the strange plants in the water - long stems disappear into the cavern floor and at the end is a glowing globe, a translucent membrane, larger than a person’s head, inside which glowing seeds float.

An hour later, the bodies of the drowned warriors surface. The mood of tribe’s warriors turns grim and they grow lax in their duties.

Spoiler: Walled Island
Show

The giants beyond the wall seem perplexed by Arono’s offer. “We do not understand why you wish to travel and explore. Is your Island such bad place, that you don't wish to stay there? Is your Island God not to your liking, so you wish to avoid it’s company? And what is it for you, to find out, what’s beyond the wall. Are you seeking trade, so you want to see what goods we possess? Then you don’t need to cross the wall, we’ll gladly tell you.”

Spoiler: Silver Sea
Show

“Well, well.” the invisible figure seems to dance in place, as evidenced by the movement of the box and impressions in earth. “I admit that I have been bored here. Now, you can name the terms of the contest.”

Ratalan Tribe

Spoiler: Stone-Flower Island
Show

On the top of one of the platforms your traders and warriors discover strange wreckage - a giant basket in which several men can fit, a massive, torn leather sack and many ropes. In the middle of the wreckage is a deathly pale men - thin and wounded, but still alive. Was he left there by a giant? Furthermore, your traders discover a number of sorcerous items - a golden tube, a metal shell, and magically locked chest. Such things are often guarded by spirits and might bring a curse, if unconscious man is indeed a sorcerer.

There is Storm-Grass 2 growing on this and other Stone-Flowers.

Spoiler: Wakasonee Island
Show

Sorcerer greets your men. “The survivors of the Godsplash. I greet you. What are you doing?”

Meanwhile, Trader and villagers do not return from their search for resources.

Hell’s Tribe

Ash Tribe

“Challenge Groh Tribe for the spear, if you desire it. Or we can make you a shield, as you request.”

Spoiler: Urgo
Show

“A guard for your dreams. I shall grant you this miracle.”

Spoiler: Stone-Heads
Show

Stone-Heads deliver a suit of Scaled Armor 3 (Yellow Eyes)

Korrowmal Festival

“It seems the other tribes have not come to partake in our generosity. Their fear of our must have been too great. Your Tribe has shown its strength - we invite you to sacrifice alongside us to the Great Gods. We shall show them our great strength and ridicule weakness of other Tribes.”