View Single Post

Thread: Dark Seeker's Paper Chase IC

1. - Top - End - #29
    Ettin in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Dark Seeker's Paper Chase IC

Thomas looks befuddled, trying to answer as many questions as he can. "I, um, you, well you see. I... I have no idea what titles were taken. Again, I've barely been inside the room, Mary and I just used it as a-a storage room." He hastily eats some animal crackers which he set out on a plate.
    "D-Douglas, his name's Douglas. And, well, again. I really don't know. I b-barely talked with him at, at all save for the occasional greeting w-when I'd see him. I d-don't think he was acting strange, any m-more than normal, I, well, I mean." As you mention the study he shrugs, "Er... be, well, be my guest. It's rather... messy in there. I didn't r-really look in there except for the, well, the markings. That's why, um, why I contacted you all, Mr. Turner." He trails off aimlessly, snacking on more of the crackers and lemonade.
    "Um... is-is there anything else? Or s-should I just work on my acc-accounts now and leave e-everything to you?" His eyes dart back and forth.

Spoiler: Successful Psychology Roll
    Show
    There's no malice in his glances, it's more that he's quite jumpy.

Spoiler: Hard Success
    Show
    It's almost as if he expects someone to leap from behind some corner of the house and terrify him