Heh, I read that at first and I was like: Welp, I guess that's done.
----

You knock on the door which does not seem to be actually fully closed, instead opening to let you see three people sitting in an cleared-out lecture hall, but with several empty chairs surrounding the table. "Well, I'm still not sure this is entirely our area of 'expertise', Lois. I'm a risk taker, fair and simple, but that doesn't mean I'm inclined to go rushing off after the first person who calls wolf!" A young african-american woman says to one of the other members. She wears fashionable clothing and seems to be filled with a sort of youthful vigor.
"Lois," apparently the other student, flares up for just a moment. "Well ex-cuse me for believing there could be things in the world that God made other than us humans. Why, imagine the possibilities!" She is an young Italian woman with an athletic build and a stylish bob of dark brown hair.
"Now now, settle down. While I'm unsure if this would truly be an exploration into the unexplained, the money would still go a long... oh! We have a visi-, Paul is that you?" As the third member of the group you recognize to be Professor Nevada Jones, in his casual clothes as opposed to the ones he normally wears as a professor (albeit he still has the fedora). "Lois, Jessie, this is a coworker of mine, well, sort of. He's an artist, helping Professor Vanderbilt with one of his galleries." He then turns back towards you. "Is there something I can help you with, Paul?"