Arono Tribe

Aoa stares at the gorgeous Blue Shell in his hand, Rassa had just handed it to him after she finished the delicate crafting under the eye of their Island Spirit. The strongly built sailor could feel the power of the winds contained within the shell.

The call to adventure pulsed within him, Hapriss had blessed the tribe with the call to adventure. Aoa felt like he could feel it sometimes and right now he was positively going crazy with the need to get out there. "Thank you Rassa this is a magnificent gift. I'll bring our people to parts of the ocean we have only dreamed of."

Aoa strides off, calling to his compatriots to join him on the journey to the silver sea.

Spoiler: Shell Island
Show
OOC: Sorry meant 5 my bad. I'll mark off an extra used villager.

The Trader will continue forward after calling for a Warrior to join him, equipped with a coral tipped spear.

Spoiler: Silver Sea
Show
1 Sailor, 1 Trader, 4 villagers, and Aoa Strongheart with 3 mana, Stormwind Shell 2 (Blessing of the Wind 3), and Blade of Kapriss will attempt to charter a way to an island in the silver sea with the Treasure Map Tablet. Adventurous 2 trait and sailor morale bonus may apply.

Spoiler: Walled Island
Show
1 Sailor, 1 Trader, 1 Priest, and 3 villagers, will attempt to charter to the way to the Walled Island with the Map and explore it. Adventurous trait and sailor morale bonus may apply. A Sign of Favor (Exploration 1) will be used by the priest.

OOC: Not sure how the Sign of Favor is used just let me know if this works.