Lunai Tribe

Spoiler: Mana
Show

Ah. You need to seek contact with Spirits or appeal to Gods to spend Mana. You can't sacrifice to them, unless you have means to contact them.

Spoiler: Tribes Answers (Stone-Heads, Turtle, Ash Tribe, Fish-Talkers, Masked Tribe, Akaneru, Blessed Isle)
Show

Blessed Isle: We are aware. You have shown insight in finding out about the curse. However, we are bound by Gods to remain neutral. It is mortals choice on how to deal with this Curse. Chose wisely.

Turtle: All is known to Ancient One.

Stone-Heads: Our Priests take care to shield our island from all threats. We are unaffected by any curses, divine or spiritual.

Fish-Talkers: A curse… yes. But curses and blessings are sun and moon.

Masked Tribe: We are of course knowledgeable, but we’d like to hear you describe it, to see how much you know.

Akaneru: This curse is of concern to us, but it’s not our place to talk about it.

Ash Tribe: Tell us more of this curse. We can be generous to our friends.

(I don’t know if you are sending this dream to Korrowmal, as theirs are dreams of conquest. But not specifically conquest of Lunai.)

Spoiler: Crafting
Show

(I forgot to include it, but you have also collected Dreamfruit 1 from Isle of Fog).

Craftsman creates Coral Charm of Sea 1.

Spoiler: Pole Reef
Show

The man sighs. “I have sought solitude and quiet to contemplate the great questions. Yet here you come, to make splish-splash and disturb me. What a nuisance.”

Spoiler: Island of Fog
Show

Your sailors have gathered the following information on the raiders: 2 Warriors. They seemed to be more muscular and slightly better armed than Lunai Warriors (counting Lunai’s 2 Spear 1 & Grass Armor 1). Their raiding group is divided into a larger group and a smaller one. They’ll likely act separately from each other.

(OOC: I’ll resolve raid after your next post, so you can decide how you act on this information)

Arono Tribe

Spoiler: Arono Tribe
Show

Storm Shelters 2 are completed, as Shells are dedicated to the Gods, so that they’ll receive divine blessing of Water, Wind, Earth and Lightning and safeguard the village. One of the priests claims to have seen a dream of mighty stormwall, arriving from the west. He claims it was a prophetic dream, that warns Arono Tribe of coming disaster.

Craftsmen make 2 Coral-Tipped Spears 1.

Rassa Defthand and Craftsman manage to contain Stormwind in the Blue Shell, however their crafting skills prove insufficient to make blue shell into proper container for the Stormwind. It shall serve only as a temporary one, until power of wind blows it up.

Gained: Stormwind Shell 2 (Blessing of Wind, 3 Charges)

Tidepools haven’t benefited from a strong storm, but one of the gatherers has good fortune of finding something interesting:
Found: 3 Food, 1 Shell, Map: Walled Island and Wooden Boots.

Spoiler: Shell Island
Show

(OOC: It’s 5 Villagers to make Building, Level 1)

Traders search leads him to half-submerged grotto. The markings on the walls indicate that previous visitors to the Island have found something interesting here. However, to reach it, one would need to dive deep into dark waters of the grotto. A dangerous prospect.