Lunai Tribe

Spoiler: Plymwitch Island
Show
The Priests approach Sharan with a show of humility, calling him the king of the island and mighty hunter. Their words flatter the predator spirit and it shows itself in all of it’s glory - powerful body, sharp claws and shining intelligent eyes. With catlike grace it circles around Lunai Priests, testing them for signs of fear. They manage to maintain their composure, sufficiently impressing him. Thus negotiations begin. An early attempt to invoke Great Gods doesn’t go well, but fortunately, the high priest quickly shifts the discussion. His personal experience with lesser spirits comes in handy and he manages to weave a cage of words to trap Sharan - the trick is of course making him walk inside. Sharan insists tribute of blood, but clever high priest makes certain that it doesn’t not require loss of life. Blood can be collected from villagers and left in offering bowls at dusk.

The final agreement is that Lunai will provide 2 Blood to Sharan per season (you spend 2 Villagers to do that), and in return he will allow the tribe to collect food and furs, as well as assist them against other interlopers.

Additionally, should Tribe decided to provide living sacrifice - Sharan shall hunt them and will generously reward both Lunai and survivors. Of course said sacrifices don’t need to belong to the Lunai Tribe.

If Priests agree to this deal, it would be sealed with a lock of Sharan’s Fur 3. Additionally, Sharan seems impressed by the Priests and offers to show Lunai the resting place of other visitors to Plymwitch. “There are many long, sharp sticks there, with which they sought to hunt me. Useless as they were against my hide, you may find them helpful in hunts against lesser prey. ”

Groh

Spoiler: Contest
Show

(OOC: Pretty much what I wanted to hear. I'll resolve it at EoT)