Lunai Tribe

Spoiler: Island of Fog
Show

Lunai Tribe grew in the previous season by 6 villagers. You can advance 2 Villagers into Castes of your choice. Additionally, 1 building of your choice was constructed the previous season.

Fog: The Island is surrounded by an ever present fog. It serves as a defense against aggressors and may have strange effect on those who venture deep into it.

Night’s Secrets: Lunai are both inquisitive and secretive, gathering precious information from rumors, dreams and exploration. They are well versed in obfuscation and concealment of their own motives.

(Dream Fish Pools has a Trait quality. I’ll file it for later - if power of your Island God grows, you’ll have the option of unlocking this trait.)

Tribe has gathered 4 Wood and 20 Food. It’s sailors have charted currents to Plymwitch Island. It’s mostly flat, with large open areas of short grass and sand. There are several small forests and areas with grass as tall as a man, usually surrounded a small pool of water. The temperature on the island is much hotter, then in the surrounding ocean and sun seems to scorch flesh with its heat.

Hell’s Tribe

Spoiler: GM
Show

I haven’t seen you specify that you have used said spear in this action. With resources, my default assumption, is that they are used only if players specify them.

Spoiler: Karrowmal
Show

That may interest us. We would like to know, how many warriors you would send and how spoils of this raid shall be divided? Our tribe is prepared to lend warriors to this expedition as a favor to your tribe, for you no doubt would need our strength. Or would you prefer it to be a raid, where spoils shall go to the strongest, those who would take them from the dead hands of the enemies?