View Single Post

Thread: Tribes of Twelve Seas [IC]

1. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Tribes of Twelve Seas [IC]

The Groh

Grom White-Hands oversaw the collection of stones with Yida, Iso, and a few villagers. As the first piles of useful material was beginning to be stacked he pronounced "It is time we began to reconstruct what was lost, to repair our ancestors land and rediscover the knowledge they held now lost to us."

"Inspiring words Grom, words I've heard many times before these past few months," said the priestess Yida "but do you know what you actually want done in a reasonable time period?"

"Well..."

Spoiler: Building
    Show
    Spoiler: Fluff
    Show
    "...first I would like the walls of our ancestors be repaired. They are so broken that only they're foundations remain, giving any raider free reign to harm our people. At the moment using mostly hardened mud and wood should do"

"It does little to honor our ancestors to create such weak things on their mighty foundations."

"Does it need to? I think it's a good temporary solution." Pipes in Iso "This task would take many crafters just to guide the construction and more worked stone than we can carve out of the ground in a short period of time, to properly repair what our ancestors made. Grom is right, having extra protection is needed."

"If that is what you think I'll have you over see it in my stead for now Iso. We'll also need a carving hall for us crafters to start the work needed to make the tools and shape the stone needed for this and other tasks. It's a task that I shall oversee."

5 villagers will make Fortifications on the island of Groh, wooden spikes and a few mud walls built upon the old stone on the island. More if possible, but I don't know how far tier 1 fortifications go. Iso Rockeye is overseeing this while he is awake using his wisdom to guide the construction.

5 villagers will create a Hall of Crafters. Grom Whitehands is personally overseeing this to make sure it fits his needs, at least as well as a tier 1 building with no resources put into can be. He'll use a point of mana to improve the result. [2 mana left]

Spoiler: Trade
    Show
    Spoiler: Fluff
    Show
    "While we are focused on our protection and productivity, I will have the traders gather what we need for our projects and warriors set to guard us. I'll have a trader look over the Old Stonework, for there might be something they can discover; and send one to Leofell to see what might be there."

A Trader will search Groh's Old Stonework for secrets, having Yida Stoneseer help.

A Trader, Warrior, and two villagers to Leofell; who will then search for resources.

The last warrior available and three villagers will try to keep Groh secure.

Two sailors will try and chart a way to Golden Sands Island.

Spoiler: Craft
    Show

A Crafter will try to create a set of proper Stone Tools. [Resources Used: 1 Stone]

Spoiler: Arono
    Show
    Greetings from Groh, we hope that you have survived well after the god's fall. We believe that you might have or will be able to access valuable material, and ask if you might be interested in trade?

Spoiler: Ash Tribe
    Show
    Greetings from Groh, we hope you have survived and done well.

Spoiler: Blessed Isle
    Show
    Greetings from Groh oh blessed tribesmen. We hope that all has been well for you.

Spoiler: Stone-Head Tribe
    Show
    Greetings from Groh, shapers of stone. We hope the godsplash has not harmed your legendary works too mightily.
    Last edited by AlexanderML; 2019-10-03 at 06:34 PM.