View Single Post

Thread: Tribes of Twelve Seas [IC]

1. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Tribes of Twelve Seas [IC]

Hell's Tribe

Spoiler: Construction
    Show

You construct Hall of Weaving I. It improves the efficiency of your villagers (+2 “virtual” villagers to use for actions) and allows your hunters & gatherers to gather more food (+5 capacity).

You construct Hall of Warriors I strengthening your Warriors and improving their mood.

Crafting: are your craftsmen trying to make simple weapons or with more effort, try to produce masterwork weapons (% success).

Makoro

Spoiler: Zoal Island
    Show

The birds chirp in alarm, as your explorers make the long track up the slope to the flat mountain top. Your traders test the wood and discover it to be usable - Wood 2. There are also a number of Strange Fruit 1, clearly favored by the local birds. Still enough of them are untouched to be harvested. There are also regular fruit, known to your village, that can be harvested for Food 5. And then one may try to catch and trap some of the local feathered fauna, if your expedition risks climbing to the nests or laying traps in the forest. Your warriors remain on alert, but Zoal island seems deserted of any life and lacking in animals, that may present danger.

Spoiler: Tamogoro Island
    Show

You construct Hall of Weaving I. It improves the efficiency of your villagers (+2 “virtual” villagers to use for actions) and allows your hunters & gatherers to gather more food (+5 capacity).

You construct Hall of Traders I strengthening your Traders and improving their mood.

You make Ornament 1 & Musical Instrument 1

Spoiler: Stone-Flower Island
    Show

Stone Flowers Island is actually two dozen mountain spires rising from the ocean. Narrow, steep, and very difficult to climb, they have flat slabs of stone balanced on their tops. Though it seems that they would could plunge down into water any second, they have withstood many storms without falling. The lowest of the stone spires can be climbed with difficulty, but those higher are almost impossible to reach.

Your traders quickly discover mushrooms growing on one of the lower spires that can provide Food 5 and Grass 2 is suitable for making durable clothes. One of your traders thinks for a moment, that he has seen something on the edge of one of the unreachable stone spires, but he is uncertain what it was.

Spoiler: Pole Reef
    Show

Note: There is a % chance that Seki will not succeed in charting currents. A use of Sailor will guarantee success. Are you proceeding with the action?
    Last edited by Kessler; 2019-10-03 at 10:23 AM.