View Single Post

Thread: Tribes of Twelve Seas [IC]

1. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Tribes of Twelve Seas [IC]

Kamarula

Spoiler: Kamarula Island
    Show
    Livedeo, assisted by the traders explore the island, in search of new sources of black water. They eventually discover a small amount of it dripping from behind massive boulders. A Black Water Cavern behind may conceal greater amounts of this strange resource. Of course in order to reach it, the boulders would need to be moved or an alternative way dug through rocks into the cavern. A task that would not be easy.

In the village, Hall of Weavers I is constructed. It improves the efficiency of the villagers (+2 villager workforce) and increases capacity for food collection by fishers and gatherers by 5.

Hall of Crafters I is finished, strengthening and improving mood of Crafter caste.

(You’ll have no villagers to perform other tasks for this turn, if you spend 5 of them on search for Black Water. Just confirming, if you want to do it.)

Korrowmal

Spoiler: Gorwhal Island
    Show

You construct Hall of Warriors strengthening them and improving their mood.

Spoiler: Turtle Tribe
    Show
    I’ll process your action a couple posts later. Note, that resource collection happens at EoT, so raiding right now (if you beat their warriors, but fail at subjugation) may bring less loot. A successful subjugation will mean you will receive tribute at EoT, unless something alters situation. If you wish, you can delay this action to EoT, though of course then there is a possibility, something may happen, that would complicate things.

Khamar, The Sacred Butcher: Check Passed.

Khamar remembers that in the Turtle Tribe, Sailors are one of the Turtle’s elite castes. As such, in case of victory and proceeding negotiations, it may induce the tribe to greater resistance to your expedition’s demands, if they are enslaved.
    Last edited by Kessler; 2019-10-02 at 06:08 PM.