The elder woman panted heavily, holding to her chest. Did she ran all the way here?
Also, the factories weren't ideal to health even for young people...
She smiled. "Ah. If Odayama-kun, is checking on Usagi, I know she will be fine. Odayama is such reliable and nice kid."
The elder woman nodded to Yuyuyu. "Oh. Such a lovely and well mannered girl! Kids like you, really bring me hope for the future!" Pant*
'Some ninjas, think that frowning and being cold to each other is some sacred tradition...' she shook her head.
"Please, let me walk with you. I usually return home, so late I never have chance to really learn on Usagi's life. I am really happy to see that, she has such sweet teammate. She should be kinder to you..' she pause.
"Oh, forgive my manners. My name is Tsuru. I am Usagi's roomate." She present herself.
"You and Kimiko seemed to put some impact on her... right after dinner she ran off, to prepare for the dual. I never have seen her so worked up, about what specific people think of her.' Tsuru stop and pant again, holding to her chest.
"I am actually happy. She is so obssesed with her trainings... I am afraid, she will never learn to enjoy her youth.'
Pant*
'I am so glad, Odayama is her Sensei..'
---------

Emergency Room:

Odayama went. "Hello?'
Silence.
A healing Konuichi, with a syringe were about to stab the uncounciouse Usagi.
The healing nin smiled, and Odayama didn't liked it. He hurried and tossed a kunai, detroying the syringe.
"What are you doing?' He demanded.
The healing nin chuckled.
"Why does it matter? She is going to kill herself sooner or later. At least, it will bring some use to the Hope Generation."
Odayama hissed and turned to his Sloth Beast form, sending his long arm toward the konuichi, who laughed, substiuing herself with a.. sleeping copy of herself?
What?
Odyaama has realized. Who ever this ninja was, he was pretending to be this konuichi, and used her to subtitute himself or hereelf when needed.
She woke up. "Wha..?"
Odayama "what do you remember?'
"...I was on my way here.. and that it.." she looked confused.
Odayama frowned. "Go, get the Hospital Manager.'
"But.. I can't let this girl-"
"Just put fluid into her viens, and she will be fine! Call the manager- NOW!"

Not far away...

Shadowy figure chuckled without trace of happiness. "The Sloth Slayer is annoyingly fast noticing threats. Damn it. If Usagi died here... Kimiko would eventually has joined me. Wether she like it or not. Never mind. There is more then one way, to skin a baby. Hahaha.' And then the figure dashed off