1. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: (OOC) San Francisco by Night II: A Requiem in Fog

Okay, here we go with the beats tally. To spare me from having to write this for individual characters, all characters gain three beats for finishing this Act of the story, which was a very extended scene, as well as a single beat towards each of the shared aspirations (Depose Gorman, gain political power for the coterie, and protect the ghouls). This totals to 1xp and 1 beat straight for each character.

I am also giving the coterie a shared Status (SF Kindred) OO, for their relationship to the new Prince and their role in removing Gorman.

Beyond the above:

-Anna: Anna gains a beat towards her first Aspiration of gaining safety and security, related to everything that happened in the last scene and the gain in status. She gains a beat for convincing Victor to help her with her blood supply plans. Anna gains a beat for killing, and therefore resolving the Tempted condition. Anna gains an extra beat for the shared aspiration of protecting mortal companions in ferrying Bernardo through the Opera House. Therefore, Anna has gained 2 experience points, and is now at 1 beat and 5 xp.

-Karl: Karl gains a beat for surviving the chase scene against Schultz as part of his aspiration to overthrow and kill The Sheriff (this is separate than the beat I gave Karl for killing the sheriff, note he also already got a beat for damage taken during that fight). Karl gains a beat for killing and therefore resolving the Tempted condition. Karl gains an extra beat for the shared aspiration of protecting mortal companions in ferrying Gabrielle through the Operah house. Karl gains 4 beats and 1 xp total, bringing his new tally to 0 beats and 4 XP.

-Lillith: Gains a beat for taking significant damage into her right most health boxes. She gains an extra beat towards humiliating the Prince, in so far as she took part in killing him (I don't think we have to resolve this aspiration if you want, I could see Lillith getting a job for Prince D'Agostino in propaganda against Gorman if that's something you are interested in Ladorak). She therefore gains 1 xp and 3 beats for a new total of 4 beats and 1 xp.

-Aisling: Aisling gains a beat for her dream, in which she (I believe) now knows more about the purpose of Gazren's book. She overall gains 2 beats and 1 xp for a new total of 4 beats and 1xp.

Please let me know if and how you want to spend XP. Please let me know if you are updating yoru aspirations. I am updating everyone's character boxes now. I will propose new Coterie Aspirations shortly

EDIT: Note Karl must replace his resolved aspiration of killing Schultz.
    Last edited by Bennosuke; 2019-09-21 at 10:49 AM.
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)