1. - Top - End - #99
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Book 6: Utterly Dwarfed (+2020 Calendar) now w/ reduced shipping to Europe + Cana

Question: Is the book in full color? Unlike previous books, the ookoodook page doesn't specify.

On a side note: I pre-ordered the book thanks to the reduced EU shipping. Does anyone know when early december will be? I'm checking my calender daily and to my disappointment it progresses only 1 day at a time.

Oh and sorry for another note. I don't understand the brackets on 'game' in the Zach Handlen testimonial on the back cover. I'm not a native english speaker I admit. And I don't want to be a gramar pedantic. I just don't understand...

"They're at once conscious of the (game) the world is based on"

If it's not the game, then what else is it based on? And if its referring to the world itself, then what else would it be based on besides the world itself. The sentence doesn't work with 'game' or 'the game' omitted.
    Last edited by Garwain; 2019-09-20 at 10:18 AM.
    My personal folder is a graveyard of ideas, stuck in their dream phase.
    The "DM won't kill us" attitude is a bubble that sometimes needs to be bursted.
    There's an armor variant rule in UA that will drastically increase character survivability without completely bubble-wrapping them in plot invulnerability
    Throphies won:
    Spoiler
    Show