Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
What are you talking about? <Snip>.
Razade, thanks for doing what I keep asking people to do when they want to showcase supposed knowledge on forum like these: actually provide it (and/or providing links or bibliographic reference to said material, such that we can independently verify). Given that Rogar didn't bother carefully reading what people had said (such that he excoriated HorizonWalker and myself for holding the exact opposite positions as we had actually stated), I think it safe to say that this was deliberate drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
Is Niomi falling in panel 2?
Falling, drifting, controlled careening, there are probably lots of ways to frame it. It does look like she is using her feet and the floor to guide her movement. Regardless, she is moving to the back of the ship, which is on much less than 1 gee of acceleration -- too low for "proper" coffee brewing (which I assume is drip- or perk-). Sam, already at the 'bottom' of the corridor, is using the acceleration to keep him affixed to his seat, and thus is oriented to treat the direction in which the ship is travelling as 'up.' All of this highlights the unusual-for-sci-fi situation where a ship that looks like it was built for artificial gravity is used in a more realistic setting.