Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
Sorry for the delay in responses.

@Erulasto: Aisling's roll allows her to hold onto her humanity. I believe the Bestial condition would make the most sense both in regards to Aisling's learning of Cruac, and in regards to her nature as a feral child. However, I already have that Aisling has both the Bestial and Competitive conditions on her Character Box! Technically, if you read the condition, it should go away after a day (one day per Blood potency). So Erulasto, I give you a few options.

1. You take Wanton, and therefore have one of each of the Breakingpoint/Lashing Out conditions. This I am least interested in, but I leave it up to you as to how you want to play Aisling.

2. You "keep" Bestial, insofar as the the condition wore off, but then Aisling got it back.

3. We double down on the condition Bestial. It normally gives a -2 to rolls to resist frenzy, -2 to defense, and it makes it easier for others to manipulate her. So instead, we change -2 to -4. This would make Aisling very "fragile" in a way, but would heighten the drama. As a result, playing into and resolving the condition will be worth 2 beats instead.

In regards to your listed Aspirations, the struck out Aspiration was resolved, and the last three are what I have in Aisling's character box. I think the spread on Aspiraiton "3", regarding The Circle of Crone and Lady Blackstar are too heterogenous. Perhaps we can consolidate, change or focus. I like it being focused on The Circle of Crone though.

@TC: I assume the above are scenes you want to explore rather than aspirations. Do you want to explore The Prince's Haven now, before the end of "this scene", or is this something Anna will wait for another night???
Yeah those are to give you scene ideas. Aspirations remain mostly the same I believe. Anna will definitely explore the Prince’s place tonight, as soon as the immediate threat is over.