1. - Top - End - #159
    Titan in the Playground

Thumbs up Re: (OOC) San Francisco by Night II: A Requiem in Fog

1. Anna intends to search the Prince’s haven for Miho’s mirror.

2. Get the hospital purchased and set up, along with the domain and exclusivity (so nobody else in the city can start a blood farm). This would probably involve cashing in the boons she’s earned with both the Prince and the Ordo. Get Celestine set up as the administrator / CEO, and start identifying candidates to ghoul to be the loyal workers who will take care of making sure the operation stays hidden from the kine authorities / inspectors.
    3. Stay close to Daniel. This will probably involve convincing Ariel she’s not a threat. Or seducing her, whatever it takes.
    4. Have some fun with Gabrielle and Katie, separately, make sure they’re both doing okay.
    5. Gain more information on that gang she and Karl investigated earlier, take them down.
    6. Continue her training with Miho and Julian.
    Edit: 7. Make a good impression on the new Sheriff. She is a hound and wants to do a good job making the city safer.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2019-09-05 at 09:43 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig