1. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: (OOC) San Francisco by Night II: A Requiem in Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    I'm glad. I'm looking forward to returning the game to a bit of street level play (or at least closer than the city politicking that this story focused on). There is obviously going to be some fallout for Anna with Daniel, as well as for Karl with his son... and don't forget the Ghouls!

I have very clear ideas of a few scenes for every character, but please please please be clear with me about what stories you want to play, both with your aspirations and otherwise.
    Benno, I think most of the plot points and goals of Aisling wouldn't have changed much despite her torpor. If anything, it might have made her be a bit more...vehement in achieving her goals. She's been in torpor twice now in less than a year. Even if this one was a lot shorter than the last one.....

Also...here's the breaking point roll for her learning that first dot in Cruac.

Learning a dot in Cruac is a breaking point for Humanity 4, which is a roll of 2 dice if I'm correct.

(2d10)[8][6](14)

EDIT: As I understand it, that's a normal success for a breaking point. Which means...her Humanity doesn't decrease. But she gains either the Bestial, Wanton or Competitive condition?

I think she had the Competitive condition already from her interaction with Indra. Would that still be in effect post-Torpor? I could make a case for Bestial, given it's tied to Cruac. Wanton might be interesting, but I'm not sure it's as fitting. But ultimately, Benno, I leave the decision to you. I'm fine with any of them, really. More flavor for the character, ultimately.
    Last edited by Erulasto; 2019-09-05 at 03:28 AM.
    "Even in these chains, you can't stop me!" - In This Moment, Big Bad Wolf