1. - Top - End - #127
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: (OOC) San Francisco by Night II: A Requiem in Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    Sorry if I wasn't clear, the successes would have added dice to your dice pool, but still 1 success.
    I break it down like this: Dex 2 + Larcany 1 + WP 3 + 2 dice for successful stealth roll -5 modifier= 3d10. Pulling from the 10 again pool to get the rest of the dice.

EDIT: Karl is now down to 0 WP.
    The way it sounded like did seem a little overly generous. In any case, I'm glad I didn't waste that last will power.

By the way, no, I have not forgotten about the shaken condition. But I am looking for a thematic moment to make use of it. The moment the prince does anything to directly shake Karl's resolve, he'll be playing the part of a jackrabbit on the run from a pack of wolves.

I suspect the Prince will survive the grenade, I'm just hoping it will put a big dent in him, and possibly shake his control of the others
    Last edited by Daishain; 2019-08-25 at 08:10 AM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D