View Single Post

Thread: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

1. - Top - End - #200
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

Name: Most people call me Requilac, but I will also accept Rel or Limpy (long story)

Availability to Host Campaigns: I am currently not hasting any campaigns, but I plan to be hosting a Call of Cthulhu 7e Campaign this Summer. I may or may not advertise this on GitP.

Contact Information: I am probably not going to respond to you quickly enough unless you direct message or email me.

Posting Frequency: I can post IC updates at least daily and respond to OOC messages within hours usually.

Systems You Can Run: Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition, Call of Cthulhu 7e, Evolution

Preferred Campaign Types: Lovecraftian Horror, Gothic Horror, Classical Tragedy, Swashbuckling, Historical Mystery

Sample Game Threads: I have completed two camapigns over GitP: Eldritch Dissonance (War and Lovecraftian Horror) and Plague of Nightmares (Gothic Horror and Mystery).

Current Games: I am currently recruiting for a Call of Cthulhu 7e Two-Shot called Armeggedon Exhumed.

Future Games: No future games are planned.
    Last edited by Requilac; 2020-06-17 at 09:03 AM.
    -
    I have designed a Gothic Horror TTRPG built for actual play performances. If you want to play some sessions using it or talk theory, read more about it here!

My D&D 5e Homebrew Content

The Necronomicon. An >30 Page Cthulhu Mythos Supplement

Faerie Vampyre Monsters. Won 1st place in the GitP Monster Design Contest: Shapeshifters.

Check here for my extended homebrew signature!