When it rains, it pours.

Two years ago I had to deal with this. Fortunately, the worst seems to be over (and I had a release), but it's still a daily struggle.

Four months after that I hurt my abdomen doing sit-ups. It still hasn't healed and doctors are baffled.

One year ago I hurt my ankles by walking more than I was used to. They still haven't healed and doctors are baffled.

In November I had to deal with this.

Two weeks ago I woke up in the middle of the night with severe abdominal pain. A ct scan at the emergency room revealed that this pain had nothing to do with my prior injury, but was, in fact, mild pneumonia! Although the worst seems to be over, I still have a cough that my doctor says could last 6-8 weeks.

On Thursday I noticed some mysterious, small red spots on my calves.

When I got to work on Friday I had a pain in my knee that caused me to limp for a few minutes, after which it felt better. The same thing happened Saturday.

My financial life is, and has always been, a disaster.

Despite being a loving, loyal, listener, I've spent most of my life single.

On Friday I got a message from my (potentially dangerous) ex, after seven months of silence.

Later that day I began thinking about this.

I try to remind myself that there's always something to be thankful for, but I'm really, really frustrated.

Bleh.