View Single Post

Thread: Mummy's Mask - Shifting Sands [IC]

1. - Top - End - #200
    Firbolg in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Mummy's Mask - Shifting Sands [IC]

"This may be the most fearsome individual threat we have ever faced," Vershab says solemnly. "Bone golems, such as this, are highly magic resistant - virtually immune - and reinforced against most attacks. I can provide beneficial magic to all of you and conjure some magical effects that will effect the golem, but I am entirely unable to influence it directly. On the other hand, Azkin could invoke the healing magic of his deity to effectively slow it, with a touch. We should strongly consider attacking and destroying it before it attacks us..."

Vershab then steps to the back and opens his spellbook, refreshing his prepared spells to better combat the threat.

Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Going to use several Arcane Reservoir points to apply "Quick Study" and prepare the following spells:

2nd level - Acid Arrow (instead of Glitterdust)
    3rd level - Summon Magic III (instead of Dispel Magic)

"I will hasten everyone's movements, enlarge Lehasti to the same size as the golem, summon an extra-planar ally to flank it, and then try to conjure grease underneath it. After that I may be able to do some damage with conjured acid, but it will be best if you all have largely destroyed it by then. Shall we begin?"