Quote Originally Posted by Cieyrin View Post
A 64a Okay, so a couple issues I see are as such:
Oh, crap. I made a far too elaborate example, leading you to analyze things which actually aren't issues in this case. Sorry 'bout that. (And btw, you can certainly perform gambits with ranged full attacks - for example Flanker's or Pinhole Gambit work just fine.)

Let me try and simplify this. Assume:
  1. there's only a single enemy
  2. no surprise round, only a single regular combat turn for Mary
  3. Mary starts her turn successfully hidden and the enemy completely unaware of her existence, and she doesn't need to move in order to attack the enemy
  4. Mary is already in both her style stances
  5. Mary makes a ranged full attack (she doesn't use the sniping action or do anything else with her move and standard)

My question is what happens after Mary has made the first successful attack in her full attack, which grants her concealment at the same instant as she loses concealment due to having made an attack. For example, can she make a Stealth check at this precise instant in order to remain unseen? Does she need to? What if she can move at least 5' between each of her attacks, does that change anything? Why?

If she completes her full attack without moving and then takes a 5-foot step along with a successful Stealth check, what has the enemy seen of her and her position, if anything?