I've put up a few things on the DMsGuild and have gotten pretty good responses on them (copper medals and positive reviews). Though in general they are "hobbyist" things, I've put them together with what I think is professional level quality and attention to detail, plus some cool original art for the adventure module.

Balance Disturbed is an adventure module for starting characters. It is $2.95 and includes an Fantasy Grounds module as well as a PDF. It starts off in a small village that gets attacked and the PC's must flee and get help. It concludes with the party bringing the King's men to help and the party (hopefully) defeating the BBEG. Includes not only combats, but several skill challenges and role-playing opportunities.

I put together tables for Dungeon Room Descriptions, and a Fantasy Grounds version, for helping me to detail the Undermountain. Each at $2.95. When you put all the combinations together, it ends up with more than 44 trillion combinations for things like rooms, walls, ceilings, doors, etc. The main version includes an Excel file that can call upon the tables and create a random description for you, and which you can customize too. And the FG version has that all built into tables and story templates.

Then their are a set of Second Level Pregens for Fantasy Grounds that I use when I run games for online conventions. Nothing special there and they are PWYW.