1. - Top - End - #173
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Kill6BillionDemons II: The Successor's coming will be followed by 108 burning thr

When I first looked at the scene this morning, it really looked strangely amicably, despite Mottom and Mammon both present.

I obviously didn't look hard enough. I think that Mammon was breathing the fire towards Mottom (it flows past Solomon in the penultimate panel), bot Mottom somehow shielded herself with her wand - or her servants wouldn't be so unmoved.

There is nothing like a board meeting where two executives are fireballing each other, while to others just let it happen and a fifth one laughs like a derwish. I'm starting to think that Gog-Agog is the trickster "deity" in Throne's "pantheon".

Quote Originally Posted by Onyavar View Post
    The seating of Solomon makes me wonder though, maybe he thinks himself in a position to claim a conditional overlordship.
    With Mammon and Mottom so weak, and Jagganoth not there...
    Edit: I was missing many more details: The big "ON" symbol isn't on Solomon's throne, but on the pedestal right behind him, belonging to Ysun's throne. And Mottom isn't sitting. She is perched on her chair, like ready to jump the table.
    Last edited by Onyavar; 2019-02-21 at 10:00 AM.