Quote Originally Posted by DarkOne7141981 View Post
"She has already given us reason to doubt - she dismissed us out of hand after hearing our very valid reasons before. She also appears to be a worshipper of Nethys - whose followers are not known for their benevelance but are known for coveting magic power and causing destruction with it. We have already fought members of Nethys' church! What other reason could she have for turning us away before?"
Lehasti's brows furrow as she considers the arcanist's words.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOne7141981 View Post
"Well, I am confident that a powerful noblewoman of Muminofrah's stature will expect more from us in exchange for her favor. We need to bring something - or someone - to her that will confirm the worth of her investment in us. My skills do not tend towards entertaining nobles with somewhat vacuous airs...shall we look into another gift of some sort? Or would the most fair of our number be willing to sit with her again in exchange for further assistance? Lehasti, while there is some similarity between a military chain of command and the interactions between nobles, it is not necessarily expedient or expected that gentry such as ourselves speak to the immediate-most noble first each time! If you insist that we attempt to follow the customs of the Church of Nethys and go through their official channels, at least begin your efforts at the point most likely to aid us!"
"To Turi's concern, I like not the idea of subjecting any of you to the... apparent appetites of our current benefactor, nor do I think myself suited to the sort of entertainment she may most desire. The paladin's slightly pursed lips evince her distaste for the seemingly carnal foibles exhibited by Muminofrah at their last meeting. "To Vershab's, I do not think it fully proper to paint the entire church of Nethys with the brush of the cultists we have fought in the past, and even if the haty-a should be counted among their number, she deserves the same opportunity as any to repent of wickedness and be redeemed. Perhaps my reappearance as a supplicant will move her to consider such things." The paladin appears resolute in a fashion that it seems only such paladins can be.

She turns to give Vershab and Turi a look as they continue to walk. "Were I not concerned for your safety, I would not ask that you join me in such a meeting, but it may be true that enemies lurk behind every veil. However, the haty-a's schedule may not permit a speedy meeting, and with what time we have already lost, I am prepared to pursue other avenues if we must."