When Turi finally returns to the party, his is visibly distracted. Frustrated with his inexplicable but pervasive unease, he makes poor company as the party awaits the arrival, blessing, and departure of the haty-a. Still, relief flickers our his features at Lehasti's receipt of the authorization, before being banished once more by his increasingly-permanent scowl.

As they make to depart the barge, he suddenly blurts out "In the temple!" At his companion's surprise, he shakes his head to dispel his surprise and explains in a hushed voice: "That woman- not Muminofrah, one of her attainers- she was with the group that attacked us in the temple in Wati! She cast a bunch of spells, hid in the fog, and directed the rest of the cultists as if she was their leader, and she's either still following us, or working towards some opposed end!" He looks back to the crowd, to get a better description, before offering it to his companions. "I don't know what she's doing here, but I know that's where I've heard that voice! And it explains why I didn't recognize her- she was wearing one of those golden masks, before!" This time, he takes a moment to stare unabashedly, memorizing her visible features. After all, his life may well depend on it.

On the day of enforced down time, Turi has great difficulty relaxing, and instead spends most of the time pacing, anxiously traversing the roads, and frantically wracking his brain for any explanation of the mysterious woman's motives. His eyes scan the crowds incessantly, unsure whether he's hoping to catch another glimpse of their foe or hoping to not. At the uneasy feelings of observation, he grows even more tense and curt, displeased at what he considers to be a failing in his scouting duties. Though he intends otherwise, he sleeps soundly that night, the product of an outrageously tiresome day, both physically and mentally. As the morning's rays begin to pierce the slats on his window, he starts with a gasp. Silently berating himself for leaving his companions unguarded through the night, he hurriedly descends the stairs to break his fast before they begin their research anew.

In the Great Library, Turi doesn't seem to even acknowledge most of the discussion, until he's handed an ornate bronze medallion. Suspiciously, he dons the necklace, and follows at the back of the group, where he can see everyone. As they pass through the sibling portal to their pendants, his hands fall to rest on the hilts of his blades. Enchantment or not, he has no intention of being caught unprepared to defend his friends. Not again.