Spoiler
Show
14 Performance, plus 5 circumstance bonus for the great display for a good total of 19.

Supported by Vershab's impressive illusions, as well as a few strategically placed explosions and smoke clouds from Calathon adding heat and smell effects to the improvised show, Lehasti's epic tale draws great applause from the crowd of courtesans. Muminofrah claps her hands a few times, with a smile that all around her immediately mimic. She gestures to call Lehasti to her side.

"This was a nice performance, and most pleasing to me. A great tale of victory over evil, and with gorgeous effects! I am... satisfied, this was good entertainment for the afternoon."

She pauses, eyeing Lehasti's athletic body from head to toe with an appreciative look before turning her attention back to Vershab. "Hopefully, the next great story you present to us will have more comedy in it. I really could do with a good laugh! But for today, I will like to reward your efforts. You may... ask me for a favor."

Meanwhile, Turi makes himself scarce. Moving discreetly towards the area were servants are busy preparing the foods and drinks a the whims of the great lady and her guests, he only overhears the whispered commands they transmit to one another and notes their stress as they seem as eager to please as worried about the possibility of punishment, should they falter in their task.

Walking back through the throng of guests to the sound of admiring oohs and aahs while his companions' display is in progress, he hears a voice he can't quite place, but is sure he has heard somewhere before...