Her Excellency's eyes briefly appear to glaze over when Vershab launches into a scholarly summary of his art's mathematical foundations. "Geometry, I hear, is useful for building bridges, but I've never heard of a theory I wanted to hear about", she pouts disdainfully. "Such matters are so horribly, horribly boring! Don't I have enough worries to deal with about administration in these tiny towns?"

She takes a delicate sip, visibly enjoying the strong, flavor-rich experience of the fruity drink. Vershab feels just a tad light-headed. It might be that the Lazy River Down's sweet, rich taste incorporates a higher alcoholic content than it would seem upon first tasting it.

"Let's talk about more attractive subjects. Your show was full of delight for me, but one doesn't need to know how the stew is made, as it were. Wouldn't it be more interesting to consider how good my eye color looks under this light tonight?" She gives an appreciative glance into a mirror, held by a slave at the ready for just such an occasion. "Don't you think?" She bats her eyelids, watching for Vershab's reaction.