At the sudden change of her attentions Vershab stands woodenly for a long moment - slightly too long to be comfortable - before being guided to sit beside her and saying, "Thank you, my Lady." Sitting with his back as straight as is possible on the opulent cushions he struggles to find a stable posture, moving awkwardly as he constantly shifts and adjusts to try to settle himself. The arrival of the bright blue drinks catches his attention, though, and he stands to hand Muminorah her drink as he takes one in hand. Looking at the serving girl he asks, "What exactly is in a 'Lazy River Down?' Some form of liqueur?" Turning back to the noblewoman he says, "It is a very pretty drink - does it taste good?"

After taking a sip, he smiles broadly and exclaims, "Oh, it is a bit like the pomegranate drink I had several days ago! How delightful!" Vershab then takes another drink before seeming to realize that he hasn't responded to Muminorah's questions yet. "My Lady, please excuse me - I am not well versed in courtly courtesies. I thank you for your kind words regarding the fractal display several moments ago. Such mathematical sequences can be quite aesthetically pleasing when assigned compatible color schemes. This particular pattern is related to something described in academic circles as 'chaos theory,' though I find the description to be terribly vague. Are you familiar with non-repeating decimal numbers and their interactions with non-Euclidian geometry?" The arcanist takes another drink from his crystal glass as he looks at the noblewoman. From his expression he seems to be surprised at her sudden interest in esoteric mathematics and does not realize that she is looking for a compliment from him...