View Single Post

Thread: Mummy's Mask - Shifting Sands [IC]

1. - Top - End - #100
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Mummy's Mask - Shifting Sands [IC]

"Adventurers! How amusing! Surely you will be able to regale me with delicious tales of weird encounters with creatures from other worlds, travels to impossible places, and all that! Although, please keep the bits with bloody fights out. I heard Yermeg Taleh recount some sort of skirmish with rotting undead the other day, that was dreadful. And the details! No, no, we're here to have fun and be merry, are we not... " She lowers her voice and shifts her body in a coquettish manner, beckoning Turi to sit closer.

"Tell me, how do you think I look tonight? I had this new shade of nail paint mixed precisely to my specifications just last week. Everyone is telling me they match the color tone of my irises perfectly. But you know how these courtesans are, they'll say anything to please! I sooo would love to hear the honest opinion of a young, earnest boy such as yourself, a fresh pair of eyes so to speak... Reaaaally nice looking eyes too, just in case you didn't know..."

Vershab overhears a courtier next to him, whispering to another: "Here we go, look at her... She goes for baby boys now. That will be fun to watch..."
    Last edited by Gwynfrid; 2018-10-18 at 08:05 AM.