View Single Post

Thread: Mummy's Mask - Shifting Sands [IC]

1. - Top - End - #84
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Mummy's Mask - Shifting Sands [IC]

As the party makes their way past the guards and toward the barge, Lehasti turns to address the members of the party. "Remember- Her Excellency is stationed at the right hand of the Ruby Prince, and of a far higher rank than anyone we have yet met. It is imperative that we present ourselves well if she is to be made an ally. Follow my lead- genuflect when I do, and restrain yourselves, even should she spit in our faces." The paladin's gaze lingers on Vershab for a moment, but she continues, "Azkin, I think it's time to seek wisdom from our patroness."

Azkin nods matter-of-factly, and turning to face the East as though greeting the dawn, he places his palms upward, lifting his face to the sun. "Oh bright Dawnflower, you bring light and healing to all who call upon your name. Guide us in this present darkness with your wisdom; bring your healing flames to burn away the haze of doubt that obscures our true path. Tell me- will a meeting with Her Excellency lead to good or for ill, for us and to those whose good we seek to preserve?"

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Azkin is casting an Augury, asking for "weal or woe" based on the upcoming meeting.
    Last edited by JWallyR; 2018-09-21 at 01:29 PM.
    Lehasti Gesmeha and Azkin for Mummy's Mask
    Morevek for Wrath of the Righteous
    Janstina Silentall for Age of Worms