Vershab listens to Turi's concerns and then the religious members of the party. "Well, I have no intentions of getting caught doing anything - a thorough...casing...of the library could tell us if our efforts were too risky to be worth attempting. But I do agree, that before attempting subterfuge we should attempt to elicit the cooperation of the bookkeepers. They often know something of what they safeguard and could help us," he says, pragmatically. "When shall we attempt to gain a hearing with the Muminofrah? How many days are we willing to lose waiting for an audience?"

After a moment's thought, the hooded arcanist states, "If she won't see us quickly, I think we should begin exploring other options. We do not know how long we have, but we have already spent too many days waiting, and I need to find the answers!"

Spoiler: OoC
Show
Is there a reason we cannot both case the Great Library and attempt to get an audience with the Muminofrah in the same days? Do we have time to begin still this day while we are already well-dressed and prepared for a visit?