Lehasti's expression is studiously nonchalant as she leads the party back to the Inn of the Desert Winds, but her close companions note an uncharacteristic clenching of the bronzed woman's jaw and occasional flashes of irritation at the barking of the ever-present street vendors when their efforts at self-promotion put them in the paladin's path.

As the party arrives at their destination, Lehasti wordlessly beckons the party up to the sitting room at the entry to her lodging. "I... confess to being more than a little dismayed by her excellency's response." The paladin's deliberately understated tone contrasts with her dark expression. "She seemed neither alarmed by the urgency of our mission nor discomfited by our expression of it, as we might expect a here-to-fore unknown foe to be. I know not how to proceed." The unspoken question lingers in the paladin's questioning gaze, leveled at the rest of the party.

"I overheard a bit of her messenger's words, something about a "Muminofrah of Sothis" requesting an audience," volunteered Azkin. "Seeing as this's as far as I've ever been from Wati, I don't know what that could be about. Maybe the haty-a is busy with some other crisis?" An uncertain tone creeps into the young cleric's tone, reminding the party of the fearful urchin boy that he had once been.

Lehasti strokes her chin thoughtfully between thumb and forefinger. "Perhaps there is news of which we are unaware, and the haty-a can be brought about to our cause if we show concern for hers..."

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Absent other players' suggestions, Lehasti can use Diplomacy: (1d20+18)[35] (incorporating Azkin's Touch of Glory) to gather information related to Muminofrah or other Sothis-related issues, or other gossip of troubles around the city.