R3T33: After some degree of thought, Sinxia finally takes action. Pulling out a small chant she holds her hand aloft, drawing upon her magic to improve her luck in combat. After the magic washes over her, she dives into the water after Fallon, choosing to work her way into hand to hand combat. Unfortunately, as calm as the lake is in general, Sinxia was never trained how to swim (Teofilo always making it look so easy, despite being an aquatic race) and she instantly begins to sink. That's when she notices that what is underwater is a sixteen-foot-long snake-like thing, a lot larger than she at first anticipated!
Spoiler
Show
You are now taking up the 5-foot-cube just under the surface, and I am beginning to count down your breath. You have 20 rounds of air remaining, though each round you take an SA, FRA, or FAA, you spend an extra round's worth of breath.

Also, and this has been addressed in formal channels elsewhere concerning the gauntlet. "This metal glove lets you deal lethal damage rather than nonlethal damage with unarmed strikes. A strike with a gauntlet is otherwise considered an unarmed attack." It allows you to deal lethal, but is still treated as an unarmed attack. If you do not have Improved Unarmed Strike, you still provoke AOOs with a gauntlet, and you do not threaten. I recently had a player in a meatspace game point this out to me when I wanted my scale mail-clad samsaran (hey!) reincarnated oracle to pummel a goblin (yup, you guessed it, RotRL). I was shown the official "word from on high" and it does make sense, "cheapie nerf" though it might seem. The wording was specifically made that way for that reason.

R3T25-22: The monster attacks Fallon but she is too nimble, even in the water. Elsewhere, Lilim delays.

R3T17: Fallon continues to tread water, and this time takes off her cloak, dropping into the lake.

R3T16: Teofilo casts mirror image on himself, and effortlessly treads water.

R3T15: The Scribe continues rowing out of sight of the lag boat, he zooms right up to a beach. Large amounts of lichen on this cave's walls glow with intense vibrancy, providing brilliant illumination to the cave and making the sandy beach along the lakeshore glitter. Two rowboats are beached on this sandy shore. Two dry tunnels head off to the east, while to the west the waters of the lake widen into the much larger cavern from whence you came.

"Lilim, roll her out of the boat and get back in!" yells The Scribe to Lilim.

Lilim, you are delaying. Do you do that?

Erima on deck, Rezah in the hole ... both pretty powerless due to their compulsions.

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show
HEROES: Haste (+30' speed, +1 attack during FAA, +1 attack, +1 Ref save, +1 dodge bonus to AC).
**** COMPULSION: Strip Naked, dive into water, swim for area L7, and claw at the wall where the secret door to area L12 is located.
Sinxia: 33. Divine favor til beginning R13T33.
* Currently at -5'. Breath remaining: 20.
Giant Moray Eel #1: 25. (77:77).
Lilim: 22. Ice aegis for 70 minutes (resist fire 30).
Fallon: 17. Shield. AFFECTED BY COMPULSION!!!
* Surface of water, stripping.
Teofilo: 16. Surface of water. Shield of faith (+3 deflection). Mirror image (2).
The Scribe: 15.
Erima: 14. AFFECTED BY COMPULSION!!! Armor removal: 4 rounds worth.
Giant Moray Eel #2: 7. (77:77). Will show up on Round 3!
Rezah: 4. AFFECTED BY COMPULSION!!! Armor removal: 4 rounds worth.