Azkin eyes the deaconess appraisingly, and then prayerfully places the palm of his hand on the shoulder of his mistress. Lehasti turns her head at the touch, and greets the young cleric's serious face with a warm and comforting smile.

Spoiler: Actions
Show
Azkin activates Touch of Glory, granting Lehasti a +5 on the next Charisma-based check.

The paladin turns to meet the calm but watchful gaze of the priestess with a disarmingly warm smile of her own. "Allow me to introduce myself, honored priestess- my name is Lehasti Gesmeha, and it is my sacred duty and great honor to represent the Relic Knights, who now stand before you." The paladin steps to the side, gesturing with a wave to the remainder of the party. "I can only imagine that news of the recent... unpleasantness in Wati has reached the ears of your order?" The paladin pauses for a moment, watching for an expression of understanding on the priestess's face.

"While I cannot elaborate at this time, allow me to assure you that our business with Her Excellency is no casual visit or social call. We have the good fortune to become acquainted with your fine city only in pursuit of important business charged to us by the Pharasmin leadership of Wati- and in an effort to prevent similar disturbances beyond its borders." The paladin's warm and welcoming tone fades into one of quiet urgency. "Trust me when I say that the haty-a wants to speak to us, whether or not she yet knows it."

Spoiler: Actions
Show
Diplomacy check to influence attitude and/or make a request: (1d20+20)[32]