Sabef makes a little bow as he accepts Lehasti's coin, and promptly pockets it. "The Great Library... but certainly, this shall be our next stop. The pride of the city, I am sure you will be most impressed..." He's interrupted by the bartender coming with a large copper tray, carrying delicate-looking glasses full with a fragrant purple liquid, which she deftly places in front of her thirsty customers.

"Good morning, Thabat! I hope the day is bringing you as brisk a business as this delicious smell deserves!" Sabef's easy-going manner brings a smile to the face of the woman. "You scoundrel! You know that flattery is your best chance to get a taste of what's in the oven right now, don't you!" Thus addressed, the grinning lad retorts, "Ah, but I deserve it in other ways as well! Look, I just guided these noble visitors from Wati to your esteemed establishment! Surely, such a good deed to both you and them cannot come without some sort of reward, am I right?"

The woman brushes the youngster away, to address her new patrons. "Don't listen to him, my lady, and gentlemen! He fancies himself a business broker, but he's just a tourist guide! Not a bad one, I must admit... Notice how he brought you here just in time for lunch? But if it is lodging that you seek, my comfortable rooms are ready to welcome visitors of your rank... My name is Thabat Pehta, owner of this place, I daresay one of the finest in town!" The smile is endearing, even as it is businesslike. And, to judge by the mouth-watering scents that billow from the kitchen throughout the common room, the place does feel like a welcoming one indeed. As for the pomegranate liqueur, it is downright delicious, with a careful balance of fruit and acidity, tempered with a mild alcoholic degree.

Spoiler
Show
This is very good inn, and prices are in keeping with its station, although well within the party's means at 3gp a night with breakfast, 6sp lunch, 8sp dinner, or 4gp for full board. I'll hand-wave the costs of drinks, unless the group makes this a big party.

Having enjoyed an excellent lunch consisting of a choice of roasted waterfowl, roasted vegetables, grilled fish, baking bread, and bean or barley stew with sliced eggs, the group feels ready for the afternoon ahead.

Spoiler
Show
Let me know if you'd like to do something else before heading to the library.