View Single Post

Thread: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

1. - Top - End - #165
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

Name: Sato
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Currently open.
    Contact Information: PM me here or on my sites, Discord
    Posting Frequency: Several times daily.
    Systems You Can Run: 3.5 / d20 (Modern and Fantasy)

Preferred Campaign Types: I run my own sites that I prefer using to host characters, play-by-post threads, and campaigns. We also have have our own Discord chat servers and use Roll20 for action.

Sample/Current Games: See Warlands for our fantasy action, and Time of Dying for our zombie apocalypse survival plots. There are links to our discord chat servers there as well. You'll also earn 100 extra points by mentioning me upon character creation - which goes a long way given our shop system!

Future Games: I'm looking to start two new campaigns - both involving some seriously dark and dangerous elements where your characters could die severely gruesome and horrible deaths.

- One the one hand, there's Warlands, in which your characters can be any number of our hosted races and classes (likely starting at about 8-10th level), and will be sent on a harrowing mission by the new king to stop a vicious plague that devours magic and turns all living things into twisted creatures.

- On Time of Dying, you have the opportunity to play your character at the start of the zombie apocalypse! We hope it will give new players a look at the world we've created there, so they can start their own characters with a bit more insight.
    Last edited by Salt&Burn; 2017-11-28 at 11:17 AM.

Join us at Warlands (A 3.5 D&D RPG Forum) and
    Time of Dying (A Zombie Apocalypse Survival RPG Forum)!