R3T31: Sinxia draws a cold iron arrow from her handy haversack and fires it at the flying demon, hitting it in the right shoulder for 19.
Spoiler: meemaas
Show
Retrieving a stored item is a MA. Sheathing a weapon is likewise an MA, and for which I would accept as the action "line item" for putting arrows from hand into your quiver. I'd say no more than five at a time could be grabbed. That's not the issue.

The issue is that your stated two MAs would be interrupted by a SA - the act of shooting the demon (i.e., making an attack). It takes two hands to hold a bow (including the one ammunition to be used for that shot), so you would have had to dump the arrows onto the floor except the one used. Once on the floor, I WOULD have you - at least in battle - deal with only being able to pick up arrows one at a time. In the end, and given that you had the caveat in spoilers, it was about drawing a special arrow and shooting it. That was most in line with what you really wanted to do ... mainly, getting an effective piece of weaponry and hitting the demon with it.

R3T22: With her aim supernaturally enhanced, Lilim brings forth purest acidic power and launches two rays at the demon before stepping north a few feet. Both hit, but only the first one does any damage (4 mod acid).

R3T19: The Scribe quickly makes an analysis regarding the demon. "It's an incubus. Sonic best, fire useless; resistant to all else. Cold iron or good."

He moves past Lilim to get right under the demon and then attacks with his reach weapon to hit for 15.

R3T18: Whispered into Sinxia's ear is Teofilo's voice, who must be standing behind her (remember, he is invisible). "Tell me the command for your pack, and I'll make sure you have ammunition ready."

Sinxia, do you let him know the command word for your haversack?

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show
Haste on all heroes (except Teofilo) til end R7T22!!!
* Prayer on heroes til end R8T6!!! ... +1 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks.
Sinxia: 31. Judgment [Justice] active til end of battle (+2 attack rolls, figured on sheet).
Lilim: 22. Shard of Greed's haste til end R7T22. True sight until end of R3T22.
The Scribe: 19.
* Ki-Rin style vs. G1.
Teofilo: 18. Invisible.
Fallon: 14. 5' altitude.
Incubus: 12. (64:112). 10' altitude. Not affected by Rezah's prayer.
Erima: 11. RAGING!!! Charging/ PA.
Rezah: 6.
Schir #1: 4. (-11:60, death at -15). Suffer 1 Bleed/ round (Heal DC 20)!

DEAD: Schir #2.