Quote Originally Posted by Hazelnut View Post
Goodness, that's laughably ridiculous - but only because you found it in time to have it fixed in time.

I've never ordered any of your merch off CafePress before today, mostly because I didn't have much spare/OOTS cash and it was solely buying books + kickstarter. (also not really much of a merch buyer) I loved this years' ornament design though, so decided to get one. (would be even better IMHO if it didn't have the cursed numerals of 2016 on it.. but what can ya do eh? ;-)) The whole series would be nice, but thanks to my wife the tree always groans from the weight of decorations anyway... so happy with just one now the whole crew is on there. Also got a grow up princess unicorn for my daughter who loves OOTS, although it's sad to me she's now too old to want her old man to read to her, I have many hours of great memories of us reading OOTS together and I think this design will delight her. Never seen it before, but for all I know it's been there for years.

Anyway, rambling on a bit now but my point is that CafePress website was a little kooky, and had to re-do the whole order once but I thought the shipping was very reasonable indeed. It would be good if you do look for an alternative that the shipping rates for us non-yanks remain reasonable. :D

Thanks for OOTS Rich, it has given me & my family much enjoyment over the years. Have a great xmas!
This whole post made me extremely happy.