R2T6: Not seeing her opponent, Erima delays. "Anyone able to dispel that?"

"Not I," says Lilim.

Sinxia laughs. "I think we've made it clear that my knowledge of magic is minimal to null. That is beyond my abilities."

R2T5: Rezah casts a spell on himself, then falls back to the gate where Scribe first came in, standing next to Fallon to block exit out to Sinxia and Teofilo.

End Round 2, Begin Round 3 ...

R3T27:
Scribe steps forward to the right, into the central section, where Sinxia had been, but otherwise delays. "I smell him, he's nearby."

R3T25: The Scribe suddenly bolts across to the other side of Lilim. "No you don't," he says to the air incorporate. "He's right in front of me! I think he's trying to get position to take out our lightly armored caster-folk."

R3T24.5: Another second later, and Rezah, Erima, Fallon, and Lilim hear someone chanting right in their midst!
Spoiler: Erima
Show
You recognize the spell displacement was just cast ... interesting since it really doesn't work if one is invisible. This guys is cautious, despite being heard while invisible!

R3T21: Hearing the invisible man's voice, Fallon steps to the side (now in the south corridor) and casts a shield on herself.

R3T19: Sinxia, you don't see the target, but you heard him easily enough; and seeing the response from others all looking "inward" you think you can guess where the man is now ... the square surrounded by Rezah, Lilim, Erima, and the NW column. What do you do?
Spoiler: Battle Map
Show

Lilim, and Erima are delaying and may take their actions now. Teofilo on deck, Lilim in the hole ...
Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show

The Scribe: 25. DELAYING!!!
Gnaeus Gnaru: 24.5. Current position: LR corner of LL column.
* Bear's endurance. Bull's strength. Invisibility!!!
Fallon: 21. Shield.
Sinxia: 19.
Teofilo: 12. DELAYING!!!
Lilim: 7. DELAYING!!!
Erima: 6. DELAYING!!!
Rezah: 5.