R1T3: Raising her hands, Sorshen desperately tries to say, sprinkled with the pain of acid eating her face and in as neutral a manner as possible given that terrible pain: "Very well, I surrender. But you better be quick to heal me, else you're going to kill your prisoner, Rezah... I wasn't aware we were supposed to attack unarmed people, though."

There is indeed no weapon to be seen here. Of course, when history's greatest enchantress is involved, such things would be silly, no? Especially when everything she said after "surrender" seemed to take on an almost otherworldly quality. (Think "the Wyrding way" of the nuns from DUNE.)

Rezah ... you've been delaying. What she says is a perfectly reasonable suggestion.
Spoiler: Rezah
Show
So much so, in fact, that you failed your save against the suggestion. Even if you can think of counter-arguments as TickleMeTemplar, Rezah - even with his amazing Will save - is affected by this. Do ... not .... meta.Feel free to take your action if you post before meemaas. He who posts first wins in doing their action.

End Round One, Begin Round 2 ...

R2T31:
Sinxia, Sorshen just doomed herself by using obvious enchanting magic; well, obvious to you. You note with your trained eye reading people that Rezah seems favorable to what she said. Acid is eating away at Sorshen's face, and she's right, if not healed she will die. It's a race against the clock to end her quickly before your fellow Sarenite's soul and the party's lives are put in peril to the power of a prestidigitator who is plying her will on the paladin. What do you do?

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show

Sinxia: 31.
Teofilo: 21. READIED to countersong anything Sorshen might do!!!
Rezah: 20. DELAYING!!!
Fallon: 16.
The Scribe: 12. DAZED til end of next turn. FRA required to gather composure.
Lilim: 5.
* Acid spit currently on Sorshen. She'll take 14 acid R2T5, and then 7 acid R3T5.
Erima: 3. Taking acid spit damage, and BLINDED til end R3T5!!!