View Single Post

Thread: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

1. - Top - End - #127
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

Name: AdamantineAngel

Availability to Host Campaigns: Whenever I am awake, usually. :P

Contact Information: Private messaging is preferred.

Posting Frequency: Daily is my goal, with bi/tri-daily per thread being possible on some days.

Systems You Can Run: I can run most systems, but Pathfinder is by far my favorite system, followed by the various iterations of the World of Darkness, Mutants and Masterminds, and Call of Cthulhu systems.

Preferred Campaign Types: I don't have a preferred campaign type. If it tells you how varied my campaigns are, I have run everything from psychological horror games with few enemies, nation-building campaigns, lighthearted Munchkin-esque murderhobo games, Rappan Athuk-level meatgrinders, standard Paizo APs, gestalt and tristalt mythic campaigns that spanned the multiverse and ended with godhood, sci-fi games where the sole method of gaining power was upgrading weapons and cybernetics, and, in the throes of madness, a My Little Pony campaign set in Way of the Wicked!

Sample Game Threads: New to GiantITP, so nothing as of yet.

Current Games: N/A

Future Games: Working on a gestalt, mythic, worldspanning, high-fantasy homebrew campaign that I will be running here for a friend or two (And some awesome GiantITP players as well!). Other than that, I will consider other campaigns based on my whims and how good of a pitch people can make.

And yes, I bolded the exact opposite of everyone else just to be contrary.
    Last edited by AdamantineAngel; 2016-04-24 at 01:29 AM.