Reposting to new page...

Quote Originally Posted by aurilee View Post
A request for the talented artists of the board...

This is probably going to be easiest for those familiar with D&D, but I'd like an avatar based on my handle (aurilee). I came up with it by combining "Auril" and "Umberlee" many years ago while I was thinking about the most unpleasant deity to invite to a party (and I thought it sounded cool).

As such, I was hoping someone could take up the challenge of making an avatar based on the two Forgotten Realms deities (link and link). Auril is the goddess of harsh winters, sever cold, winter storms etc. Umberlee is basically the sea equivalent (lots of storms and drowning people). Both are evil.

Here's the "form" part (take whatever artist license you'd like, this is just how I imagine it):
Equipment: None really, other than clothes. Although I'm imagining the clothes being more like swirling ice or something. Seriously do whatever you'd like. I'm more interested to see what someone else might come up with. I suppose she could be holding a weapon of some sort, but that's not necessary.
Other notable features: She should probably look somewhat angry/menacing
Skin colour: Bluish white
Hair color: Blue with white highlights
Race: Human form deity

So yeah, I don't have anything specific in mind, but if someone has a cool idea for this I'll gladly use it, and you will have my undying gratitude. :)