1. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS style Avatar 14: Even More Revenge

So if anyone was bored, my current avatar is of by Goblin character from a D&D game that's slowly drawing to a close here on the GITP forums. Before this game i had another avatar, sort of a bugbear version of myself in it's place.

With the game drawing to a close, i was thinking it might be neat to get a set of new avatars to show this, and to help people not be confused with the old avatar if/when i switch back once the game is over.

So what i was thinking is a set of maybe four-ish avatars, so don't do them unless you're really bored or whatever.

Thinking first avatar would be the Goblin lady you see now kind of looking off-screen to our left a bit, as if noticing something over there

Second avatar would be the Bugbear coming in from our-left, waving and smiling to her. As a bugbear he'd likely be taller then her.

Third could be them silently talking for a bit, making some gestures etc

and fourth would be the bugbear waving off the Goblin as she walks off-pannel to our right.

if you're Really bored maybe a fifth avatar that's just a re-drawing of the Bugbear himself in your own style, not necessary of course though.

Don't feel obligated to do any of these, i understand it'd be a bit of work and by no means is it required. just thought it'd be a neat thing to do so i figured i would ask.

characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

Elsee Spiriteye

Belkar-sized Goblin sporting a black leather outfit, short and unkempt black hair, and a purple rune tattoo on her forehead that sort of resembles an eye maybe mixed with a two-armed galaxy.

Draconi Redfir

Human-sized red Bugbear sporting a brown-leather vest and pants, a green stone tied to some string as a pendant, a blue quill, a bag full of blank rolled-up paper, and a ponytail tied up with a purple band. Also has a bracelet on his right hand, but given the stick figure style that probably won't show up at all so just ignore it.

more info can be provided if needed, thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Draconi Redfir; 2016-02-25 at 03:00 PM.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show