Hi, all! I'm relatively new to these forums, but I'm starting to become accustomed, so here I am requesting an avatar! Sincere apologies if I'm missing some vital piece of etiquette or similar for these proceedings.

The character I would like to request is one of my playable characters, and is a bit of an odd one. Here we go:
Race: Moving this one to the top, because it's the most notable: Dvati.
Equipment: One wielding a scythe, the other unarmed. Both wearing jade-green hooded cloaks.
Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): Extremely deep blue eyes.
If their skin is a special color, add that: Very pale white
Hair color: Unseen under the hoods they wear
Class: Wu Jen/Jade Phoenix Mage. Not sure how this would be incorporated, but mentioning it for the sake of completeness.
Pose you would like your avatar to be in: The two of them standing next to each other, facing slightly opposite directions. The one with the scythe has it held ready to attack, with jade-green energy on the blade, the unarmed one has hands up as if to cast a spell, with a magic "aura" around them.

I apologize in advance for the nightmarish request, and am open to any feedback that will keep the general spirit of "Dvati JPM" alive while making it less nightmarish for any artists.

Please and thank you in advance!