The Adventures of Sue and Kathryn- Written by Dave Warren, who also writes Selkie. These are the characters from Selkie's favorite cartoon, making this a spin-off series. Sue is an 8 y.o. zombie, and Kathryn a 10 y.o. wraith.

Age of Clay- Written by Kath Jameson. This is a unique story, with beautiful fantastic art. "Age of clay is a sci-fi fantasy comic about a young girl living in an impossible garden. I have been working on the story for many years. Thank you so much for reading!"

Breaking Cat News- Written by Georgia Dunn. This is the story of Georgia's three cats, told from their perspective as news casters. It's quite funny and very cute.

Chainmail Bikini- Written by Shamus Young (from DM of the Rings) & Shawn Gaston. This is the story of a group of adventurers in their fight against the evil necromancer, Deuse Baaj. SPOILER: The comic only lasts 51 pages. But those pages are fun to read, and they have updated it recently to include some explanations of what went wrong, what was to be, and even a new comic to end the story.

The Chapel Chronicles- Written by Emma T. Capps. "The adventures of the stylish Chapel Smith, her hedgehog sidekick Rupert, her brother Barnaby, and the trials and tribulations of being a hat-obsessed preteen."

Closetspace- Written by Jenn Dolari. This is the story of two transwomen, Allison and Carrie, who at first don't recognize the other for what she is. It's about their individual obstacles, drama, and also what brings them together as friends.

Erstwhile- Written by Gina Biggs (of Red String), Louisa Roy (of Velharthis), & Elle Skinner (of Missing Monday). Have you ever wanted to see your favorite, but possibly obscure, fairy tale brought to life in beautiful art? This series does just that. Gina, Elle, and Louisa each take on a new story, keeping close to the source material, no matter how short or long.

Life Ain't No Pony Farm- Written by Sarah Burrini. "A semi- autobiographical, but absurd comic strip about a cartoonist living together with an elephant, a mushroom and a pony."

Metacarpolis- Written by Erin. It's a futuristic action/adventure about an evil corporation that rules over one city, Metacarpolis, and the people fighting against said corp's control. There's comedy, action, even a little romance. Fun story.

Missing Monday- Written by Elle Skinner. "A coming of age webcomic that follows Foyle Leaf and her growing relationship with Monday Rhodes, a girl from another world who appears one day through a doorway in an abandoned clocktower." I haven't read it yet. But I like her art on Erstwhile, so I think it'll be great.

6 Gun Mage- Written by Chris Hazelton (of Misfile). A steampunk western fantasy story, about a young female Gun Mage who has a unique ability, and her fight against those who'd kill her for it.

Validation- Written by Christian and Nick Beranek, and Kelci Crawford. This is a unique story of Ally, a transwoman, and her personal, oft times unique, perspective on things.

Vampires Suck- Written by Linus. Ever wanted to know about the World of Darkness? Especially Vampires from said world? This comic gives you some details, and has a good story in-between the occasional lesson on White Wolf vampire lore. On indefinite hold.

Velharthis- Written by Louisa Roy. "set in Tyr, a continent nervously poised for conflict. A young woman named Jenise sets out from her northern backwoods home to join the army after her grandfather dies from a mysterious illness." Just like with Missing Monday, I haven't read it yet. But I like her art on Erstwhile, so I think it'll be great.

A Wish For Wings - Written by Jenn Dolari (of Closetspace). It's about a woman who is saved by angels, later becomes an angel, then finds out there is a war going on that most people never see. It's an interesting tale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I originally came to this sub-forum to ask that people check out Count Your Sheep. It's a fun comic about a little girl, her imaginary sheep, and her single mother who also sees the sheep, as it was her friend as a child. The story is fun to read, the characters lovable. Give it a chance.