Quote Originally Posted by Ferrinus View Post
Well, the thing is this:

1) Your loot stash won't, unless you're doing really awesome, soley contain your own loot. Sure, someone attacking me when I'm Vaarsuvius stands to steal my Ultimate Arcane Power, but he also stands to steal my Stepladder.

2) You don't have to unequip everything. Like, let's say I'm Roy. I definitely unequip the Starmetal Chunk and Glory, because those are critical to my ability to kill like eighty monsters at a time. But at the same time, I can just leave my "Gauntlets of Ogre Stench" or some other crappy one-face loot on, so anyone who attacks me has to take away that while leaving me with all the items that actually manner.

If I need schtick-boosting PvP insurance, I can always leave stuff like the Megaphone and Snacks equipped while all my kickass expensive monster-hunting gear is safely stashed away. And hey, Snacks in your stash is infinitely better than Snacks in Belkar's hands, right?
I'm not going to argue with you. If you're dead set to play the game that way, I'm not going to stop you. As apegamer says, though, it's not really in keeping with the spirit of it. You are interpreting the rule correctly, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Herman View Post
One rules question came up, though: which loot cards can be exchanged for a schtick? For example, if I'm Roy, can I exchange a card with two Elan faces and one Roy face for a schtick, or can I only use a card with three Roy faces? And can I also use a card with three OOTS logos for this?
You must exchange 1-3 cards with a total of 3 or more of your faces distributed among them (minimum of 1 of your faces per card).

So, Roy can turn in any of the following sets:
--Roy, Roy, Roy (3 cards)
--Roy, Roy/Roy (2 cards)
--Roy/Roy/Roy (1 card)
--Roy, Roy/Durkon, Roy/Vaarsuvius (3 cards)
--Roy/Durkon, Roy/Roy (2 cards)
--Roy/Roy, Roy/Roy/Belkar (2 cards. Note that you are actually turning in 4 Roy faces, but there's no "change")
--Roy, Roy, Roy/Elan (3 cards)
--Roy/Roy, Roy/Haley (2 cards)

and so on and so forth.

EDIT: Completely screwed this up before, but the above infomration is now correct.