Name: Post Your Username (and any Nicknames you go by)
Availability to Host Campaigns: Are you currently open to running a game (Y/N)?
Contact Information: E-Mail, IRC, PM, etc.
Posting Frequency: How often you can post (average). i.e. Daily, Hourly, Weekly.
Systems You Can Run: 3.5e/4e D&D (Core, FR/Eberron/etc.), Serenity, Exalted, etc.
Preferred Campaign Types: Dark, Evil, Mystical, Humor, Dungeoncrawl, etc.
Sample Game Threads: Provide a thread to a game you have run in the past.
Current Games: List any current games you are running.
Future Games: Post any games you intend to start up.

username = techpriest35
i go by tech, james, telemar(elven name generator),hammy(like over the hedge the squirrel and based off my last name)
yeah i can host games i like to host and play
cotact information i have an email i use sometimes
[email protected] or you can pm me on this site i havent checked this site recently i mostly come here for advice when i need help with an idea or rule clarifications if i plan on running a campaign i will be more active if you want to get a hold of me the best place would be a site called gaiaonline.com i go by the name techpriest35 just send me a pm i might end up running the games i make on that site as they have a dice roller they have forums an im chat they have random number generators and other fun features

um posting frequency that is subject to change basically i post maybe 1 to 10 times a year on this site but i havent run a campain on this site so if and when i do i would be more active

systems i can run. well im very familar with 3.0/3.5 but i have pathfinder and i normally go for the core set but i like some of the elements of eberon forgotten realms i also have random dragon magazines i have a huge pdf library of d20 related stuff if necessary i can run premades or adventure modules for people i have quite a few of those

well i like several types of games i like hack slash but i also like to put traps and riddles/puzzles in play im not the greatest at roleplaying but i can manage im usually pretty rule oreinated but if you have a good reason story wise i usually allow exceptions for why you dont follow some rules i like to make fights my favorite classes to play are wizards and rogues i have made so many rogues and wizards that i know a lot of items and spells i have done lots of research on random stuff so i have all kinds of ideas i also like to just make difficult enoucnters just to see what the players are capable of i like to see what choices people make i tend to be mostly fair giving all creatures the luck of dice if you crit then you are likely to kill something if you are hit with a crit you are likely to have bad things happen i always let people know that i allow pvp and that death is how i end the game(i hope for death by old age but not all characters can be so lucky)

um i dont have any threads to show you of previous games i havent done online games i have only done games in person with irl friends

um i have a few ideas but i am mostly looking for some competent players i will discuss with them what they are looking for then build something around that or i can easily pull up any number of modules i have one campaign thats going to take a party of 4-8 adventures from level 1 to level 20 or higher im still fleshing out some of the little details but i have the main idea of what i want the players might make choices that will slightly alter what i have planned but thats great i love the chaos of players hope to hear from you all maybe we can have some fun gaming